- Boerum Hill: Visit the Invisible Dog Art Center or the Micro Museum. You can visit the Mosaic House. Spend time in the trendy bars and restaurant.
- Brooklyn Heights: You can see the Brooklyn Historical Society. Walk the tree-lined promenade along the East River for unrivaled views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- Brooklyn Navy Yard: Go to Building 92 which is a museum telling about the area's history. You can visit Rooftop Reds which is a hip wine bar with its own urban vineyard.
- Carroll Gardens: This area is known for its Italian-American roots with many traditional Italian cafes and shops. Hip boutiques, cool bars and trendy restaurants are here as well.
- Clinton Hill: Come visit the Pratt Institute Sculpture Park or visit Underwood park.
- Cobble Hill: Come shop in the independent shops, trendy boutiques and specialty food markets.
- Crown Heights: A great area where Caribbean and kosher eateries share the streets. The Jewish Children's Museum is a great place to take the kids.
- Ditmas Park: Have a tour of Scott's Pizza. Enjoy a concert at Kings Theatre.
- Downtown Brooklyn: Enjoy the view from the Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the Brooklyn Tabernacle, a popular church with a celebrated choir.
- Dumbo: Come visit the Empire Fulton Ferry Park and the Brooklyn Flea. See the cobblestone streets and converted Brooklyn warehouse buildings that are the backdrop for independent boutiques and high end restaurants.
- Flatbush: Enjoy Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and Prospect Park Zoo.
- Gowanus: See the view from Carroll Street Bridge. Visit St. Agnes Roman Catholic Church.
- Kensington: Spend the day at the Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Midwood: Take the kids to Kolbert Playground. Come visit Brooklyn College campus. You might want to take classes or go back to college rather than spending time in the laundromat.
- Park Slope and South Park Slope: Go to Slope Park Playground or jog in Central Park.
- Prospect Heights: Visit Grand Army Plaza, an oval landscaped park with memorials. Or you can see the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Arch commemorating the Civil War.
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens: Jog or walk in Central park. Visit the zoo.
- Prospect Park South: See the Statue of Liberty and visit the Empire State Building.
- Red Hook: This laid-back side village has eateries and quirky bars. See the edgy art galleries and boutiques.
- Williamsburg: Visit Domino Park which is a riverfront park at an old factory site. Come visit the Brooklyn Brewery that offers tastings and tours.
- Windsor Terrace: Come see the Sean Casey Animal Rescue.
Glenwood Laundry does linen cleaning service near Williamsburg, Park Slope, Crown Heights, and Flatbush. We also do residential and commercial laundry and dry cleaning pickup and delivery. There are so many more exciting things to do than laundry, so schedule a pickup and do something enjoyable!
Try our convenient pick up and delivery service today. Perfect for busy families and individuals.
Glenwood Laundromat offers a variety of pickup and delivery services in Brooklyn, NY and the surrounding areas. These pickup and delivery laundry services include wash & fold laundry, wash & pack, dry cleaning, and commercial laundry.